Are you a professional people-person looking for an opportunity to show your worth and develop your skills in a promising technological startup? Roojoom is seeking men and women such as yourself to join our growing team in the following position.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager based in the US – preferably in east coast. In this role you are going to report to the Global Head of Customer Success, you will have the opportunity to work with new and existing customers who are innovators and leaders in their respective industries.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding track record in customer success and hands-on in deploying and expanding enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 companies, preferably within the Cable / Satellite / Telecommunications and financial services (banks, credit, insurance) industries. Strong customer management, analytics and process skills are key for this role, as well as the ability to build a successful reliable consultative relationship with key individuals in customer accounts. This role is supported by a talented and passionate team of sales and delivery professionals who are all committed to Roojoom’s customer success. Experience of working remotely with most operations are offshore is a big plus.
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- Build a high performing success program to achieve superior results
- Drive the best measurable KPIs for our customers
- Build customer excitement and advocacy around our product
- Employ process and best practices
- Excel in customer satisfaction
- Create new business opportunities
- Maintain a close relationship with key customer individuals
- Facilitate the working relationships directly with customers and indirectly through partners and channels
- Facilitate a repeatable methodology and processes and enforce product best practices
- Define, measure and report the performance metrics of success activities
- Work closely with the Product and Delivery groups to input into the product roadmap
- Be process driven while still having a consultative and innovative approach to customers
- Be passionate about delivering measurable business value to our customers
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Location – home office, North America
- More than 5 years of experience in managing day-to-day customer analytics and operation for complex software solutions (SAAS, Marketing cloud, Customer Engagement, Care, CRM, etc.) to enterprise level clients – primarily to Cable/Satellite/Telecom carriers and Finance (banks, credit and insurance providers) companies
- Hands-on and detailed-oriented
- Capable of building excitement around the product and its benefits
- Strategic thinker with a strong service mentality
- Business orientated with an understanding of environment and customer organization politics
- Excellent personal and communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Ability to manage, analyze and follow up on all areas associated with success activities and processes (e.g., program planning, solution modeling, analytics, KPIs and ROI, reporting, etc.)
- Ability to develop and communicate product performance reports and trends
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop a close relationship with customer employees and manager, remotely and on-site.
- Ability to travel frequently to customer sites in the US, estimated 30% travel time
- Strong analytical skills, background in developing and analyzing A/B tests and utilizing complex reporting tools
- Strong technical background, ability to analyze flows and build a technical solution in a complex technical ecosystem
- Excellent tenure at past employers Undergraduate degree. An advanced degree is a plus
- Multilingual is a plus
- Has the innate fire and drive to be outstanding