We are looking for a passionate and seasoned machine learning engineer to push forward Roojoom’s machine learning technology strategy and work on cutting-edge data science advancements.
At Roojoom, we believe that big data and machine learning are essential to optimize and create the best customer journey. Therefore we think the perfect candidate has significant experience of best in class machine learning systems at scale with material business impact. The candidate is also able to work at the company level and effectively explain to the company lead team what needs to get done and why.
The data science team’s mission is to make every customer journey effective and engaging through personalization and discovery. In this role, you’ll help create robust platform that maximize our business customers KPIs, optimize every end-customer touchpoint, and generate insights about the customer journeys experiences.
Part of the job will be to build data pipeline architecture and run ML Models and perform advanced data analysts.
What you’ll be doing
- Operate a state of the art machine learning technology stack
- Work closely as part of a tight-knit team with your product and design counterparts in the Product department. Influence product direction through scientific and technical insights.
- Work in a team that rapidly experiment, continuously ship product improvements and diligently measure the results
- Incorporate advances in research into our solutions to ensure we take full advantage of the best science progress available
- Work from our TLV office to serve teams that span NYC, Paris, Madrid, and more.
You'd be a good fit if you have...
To be successful in this role, you have experience in the following areas:
- You have demonstrated substantial experience building and shipping successful machine learning based software products.
- An ability to work as part of a cross-functional team, and to communicate with other parts of the company.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Statistics or an equivalent quantitative field
- Related graduate degree or 10 years’ experience
- Understanding of inferential statistics, supervised, and unsupervised learning
- AWS experience a plus
Solid programming skills in Python and SQL. Today we use AWS, Snowflake, Python, Scikit-learn, Decision Trees, XGBoost. What’s next? Come help us decide.