Are you a professional people-person looking for an opportunity to show your worth and develop your skills in a promising technological startup? Roojoom is seeking men and women such as yourself to join our growing team in the following position.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintenance and development of our CI-CD pipeline
- Take our current infrastructure to the next level, scalability and technology wise
- Provide and develop operational solutions when new needs arise
- Build highly-available, distributed and fault-tolerant systems
- Manage and maintain our cloud infrastructure topology
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- 3+ years of DevOps experience with production environments
- B.Sc. in computer sciences or a related discipline
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Vast experience with AWS infrastructure and different services: EC2, S3, RDS, ECS etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with other caching/NoSQL databases: Memcache, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Python, PHP, Ruby, bash etc.)
- Experience with building and maintaining IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation etc.)
- Experience with security operations procedures
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes