Are you a professional people-person looking for an opportunity to show your worth and develop your skills in a promising technological startup? Roojoom is seeking men and women such as yourself to join our growing team in the following position.
What you’ll be doing
As a Technical Project Manager at Roojoom, you will join a growing team around the world who is in charge of implementing our platform in Roojoom’s large enterprise customers.
You will manage projects from the beginning to end, gather and specify the client’s needs and configure the platform.
You will work directly with the customer and at one of Roojoom’s largest customers in Paris- Bouygues Telecome, which is located at 13-15 Avenue du Maréchal Juin, 92360, France.
You will work directly with various Roojoom departments such as R&D, success, sales and data science.
We will also value your ideas and proactive approach to participating in the continuous improvement of our solution.
Your missions will include:
- Organize workshops to gather the client’s needs
- Establish the functional and technical specifications
- Communicate the client’s need to overseas R&D teams
- Build journeys on the platform according to specifications as well as test and deploy.
- Monitor and analyze the platform business and operation matrixes
- Project planning and execution
- Ensure that customers adopt the solution and remain actively involved in addressing their increasing needs
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Industrial engineering or related
- 2-5 years managing technical projects, ideally for full web solutions
- Experience in project management methods
- Analytical mind and solution-oriented thinking
- Autonomous with a high degree of initiative
- A native level of French and proficiency in English