Roojoom is making a breakthrough in the way brands manage their customers’ journeys. Roojoom helps large service providers (think: AT&T) engage effectively with their customers – manage personal customers journeys using advanced technology- for better customer experience and customer value (forget: newsletters).
Roojoom is currently experiencing explosive growth and we are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual that can act as Director of Marketing to further build and drive our marketing capabilities.
What you’ll be doing
- Roojoom is looking to build a leads generation marketing machine – generate inbound leads using content promotion highlighting our unique concepts and thought leadership, as well as, managing and nurturing leads for sales.
- We’re looking for someone who took part in a successful marketing operation before and would like to join us in creating and growing ours.
- In parallel, our marking team and the Director hired, would continue to support sales with collateral, events and demos creation, as well as conduct competition and market research.
- We’re looking for a ‘full stack’ marketing person to work hands-on. Experienced in domains of SEO, PPC, content promotion, social, marketing automation, leads nurturing, webinars, creating and managing marcom for an enterprise-sales company active in international markets.
You will report: VP Marketing and Strategy (Israel)
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- At least 7 years of marketing experience
- Experience in the marketing department with B2B company at startup size
- Great marketing instincts, great communications skills, can-do approach, lots of positive energy, dynamic and adaptable to startup craze.
- Strategic thinker, methodological, creative, with attention to detail.
- Native level English speaker