Roojoom is leading a breakthrough in the way brands manage their customer’s journey.
The company provides an AI cloud platform that enables service providers to personalize customer journeys and to execute them against measurable business objectives. The Roojoom AI cloud platform mashes data, content and machine learning to create a personal journey hub and user experience for each individual end-customer.
AT ROOJOOM, WE HEAR THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS DAILY:
“These results are outstanding!”
“We love your technology – it changes everything for us”
“We love working with you – your team is amazing!”
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN ROOJOOM AT THE BEGINNING OF AN AMAZING JOURNEY
Roojoom is currently experiencing an explosive growth and we are seeking a dynamic individual that can lead, mature and scale our Customer Success team.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Global Head of Customer Success based in our head office in Ramat-Gan. In this role you are going to report to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will have the opportunity to work with new and existing customers who are innovators and leaders in their respective industries.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding track record in building and leading customer success teams and hands-on in consulting, analyzing and expanding enterprise software solutions to customers, preferably within the Cable / Satellite / Telecommunications and financial services (banks, credit, insurance) industries. Strong customer management, consultative, analytics and process skills are key for this role, as well as the ability to manage and expand a successful team and a scalable methodology. This role is supported by a talented and passionate team of sales and delivery professionals who are all committed to Roojoom’s customer success.
- Lead and expand a high performing success organization to achieve superior results:
- Drive the best measurable KPIs for our customers
- Create opportunities for commercial expansion
- Build customer excitement and advocacy around our product
- Establish process and best practices
- Oversee product utilization methodology
- Excel in customer satisfaction
- Maintain close relationship with key customer individuals
- Be the best Customer Success professional in your team – beginning with a small team requires a hands-on approach and a mix of management and individual contributions
- Attract, recruit, train, mentor and retain exceptional Customer Success talents internationally
- Facilitate the working relationships directly with customers and indirectly through partners and channels
- Create a repeatable methodology and processes and enforce product best practices
- Define, measure and report the performance metrics of success activities
- Work closely with the Product and Delivery teams to provide input for product road map
- Be process driven while keeping a consultative and innovative approach to customers
- Be passionate about delivering measurable business value to our customers
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- More than 10 years of experience managing customer relationship related to complex software solutions (SaaS, Marketing cloud, Customer Engagement, Customer Care, CRM, etc.) with enterprise level clients – primarily to Cable/Satellite/Telecom carriers and Finance (banks, credit and insurance providers) companies
- More than 3 years of experience in building and leading success/account teams (from 1 to 5 reports) in Enterprise Software
- Experience in tailoring solutions to solve business problems in a consultative approach
- Hands-on and detailed-oriented
- Capable of building excitement around the product and its benefits
- Strategic thinker with a strong service mentality
- Business oriented with a good understanding of business environments and customer organization politics
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage, analyze and follow-up on all areas associated with success activities and processes (e.g., program planning, solution modeling, analytics, KPIs and ROI, reporting etc.)
- Ability to develop and communicate product performance reports and trends
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop close relationship with customer employees and manager, remotely and on-site.
- Ability to travel frequently to customer sites internationally, estimated 30% travel time
- Strong analytical skills, background in developing and analyzing A/B tests and utilizing complex reporting tools
- Strong technical background, ability to analyze flows and build a technical solution in a complex technical ecosystem
- Excellent tenure at past employers
- Undergraduate degree. Advanced degree is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Multilingual is a plus
- Has the innate fire and drive to be outstanding