Roojoom is making a breakthrough in the way brands manage their customers’ journey.
The company provides a cloud platform that enables service-providers in the Telecommunication and Credit / Banking industries to personalize customer journeys and to execute them against measurable business objectives.
The Roojoom cloud platform mashes data, content and machine learning to create a personal journey hub and a personal user experience for each individual end-customer.
What you’ll be doing
The Head of BI will lead and establish the business analysis domain and will collaboratively work with the company’s different departments to provide and support all data analysis needs.
The role will cover end to end BI processes: Analyze data sources, lead the data warehouse specification and implementation, responsibility for the data visualization tool and dashboards implementation, on-going data analysis and generation of insights for the business.
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- Degree in one of the following study fields: Industrial engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer science / Data science
- Hands on in any of the domain responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in BI architecture and solutions
- Proven experience in data analysis, trends exploration and insight generation
- Proven experience in large data bases, ETL tools and methodology and SQL language
- Proven experience in working with BI tool. Experience in Tableau is an advantage
- Proven experience in BI project management and external vendor management