Are you a professional people-person looking for an opportunity to show your worth and develop your skills in a promising technological startup? Roojoom is seeking men and women such as yourself to join our growing team in the following position.
What you’ll be doing
One of the more strategic pillars of Roojoom’s growth strategy is leveraging channels for sales. Roojoom partnered and aims to enhance partnerships with global/local VARs, software companies and consulting companies in areas of customer experience in order to facilitate growth. Head of Business Development main job would be to manage existing channel partners and establish new channel partners for engaging with large service providers, as well as, support implementations and customer service. The focus is for US and EU regions and on telecom and financial markets.
Your day-to-day with us will include:
- Develop the business development discipline and methodologies in Roojoom
- Managing relationships with existing partners, from getting new engagements for sales to signing agreements and work orders.
- Seeking new partnerships primarily in the US.
You will report to CRO (Israel)
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- At least 4 years of experience in similar position for enterprise sales company
- Network of global integrators, large software vendors in telecom and finance
- Startup experience selling via channels building from ground up
- Experience in high touch enterprise software solution selling, deals size >$1M
- Independent, can-do approach, dynamic and adaptable to startup craze
- Customer facing, presentation skills
- Business driven, quota driven
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Willing to travel extensively