Are you a professional people-person looking for an opportunity to show your worth and develop your skills in a promising technological startup? Roojoom is seeking men and women such as yourself to join our growing team in the following position.
What you’ll be doing
The BI Manager will lead and establish the business analysis domain and will collaboratively work with the company’s different departments to provide and support all data analysis needs.
The role will cover end to end BI processes: Analyze data sources, lead the data warehouse specification and implementation, responsibility for the data visualization tool and dashboards implementation, on-going data analysis and generation of insights for the business.
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- Degree in one of the following study fields: Industrial engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer science / Data science
- Hands on in any of the domain responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in BI architecture and solutions
- Proven experience in data analysis, trends exploration and insight generation
- Proven experience in large data bases, ETL tools and methodology and SQL language
- Proven experience in working with BI tool. Experience in Tableau is an advantage
- Proven experience in BI project management and external vendor management