Roojoom, an exciting startup in the field of personal customer journey automation, is looking for a sharp and passionate Data Scientist to join our Data Science group.
At Roojoom we use state of the art machine learning algorithms to enable brands to gain control over each customer’s personal journey, to advance business objectives and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of a data-science team where you will lead end-to-end ML projects. (from business understanding through data exploration, research, algorithm development, evaluation, optimization & A/B testing to model deployment)
- Take part in developing new cutting-edge algorithms based on various ML techniques
- Improve our ML pipeline
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment, while continually adjusting algorithms according to A/B testing feedback
- Work closely with the Product, Customer Success, BI, Dev and DevOps teams
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- MSc in a quantitative field (Computer Science. Statistics, Software\Information System Engineering or similar), specializing in Machine Learning
- 2+ years of working experience as a data scientist
- Hands-on experience with Python development
- Strong knowledge with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience in deploying ML algorithms to production environments
- Deep understanding of machine learning models and statistical inference
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Recommender System, Reinforcement learning or AutoML will be an advantage
- Experience with one or more deep learning framework will be an advantage