Are you a master of finding what’s wrong with the software? Do you understand what users need and can explain it well to the R&D teams? Are you the one who does not compromise when it comes to quality assurance processes? Then this is right position for you.
As a junior QA Engineer at Roojoom you will lead, establish and impact the way we test and release our product to our growing number of customers.
What you’ll be doing
- You will create Quality Assurance Plans, coordinating activities with project/product/development/analytics team plans.
- You will create and manage both manual and automated tests
- You will play a key role in the design, planning, and testing of Roojoom’s customer journey platform
- You will deal with data quality processes of the platform
- You will report QA activities and escalate project/product quality problem
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- Graduation / or Last year student for Computer Science
- Coding knowledge in OO languages (Java, C#, Python etc.)
- Knowledge in SQL
- Self-starter, pusher with ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English