The BI Manager will lead and establish the business analysis domain and will collaboratively work with the company’s different departments to provide and support all data analysis needs.
The role will cover end to end BI processes: Analyze data sources, lead the data lake specification and implementation, responsibility for the data visualization tool and dashboards implementation, on-going data analysis and generation of insights for the business.
What you’ll be doing
- You will create Quality Assurance Plans, coordinating activities with project/product/development/analytics team plans.
- You will create and manage both manual and automated tests
- You will play a key role in the design, planning, and testing of Roojoom’s customer journey platform
- You will lead the data quality processes of the platform
- You will report QA activities and escalate project/product quality problems
- You will manage, guide and grow a team of QA testers
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- Degree in one of the following study fields: Industrial engineering / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer science / Data science
- Hands on in any of the domain responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in BI architecture and solutions
- Proven experience in data analysis, trends exploration and insight generation
- Proven experience in large data bases, ETL tools and methodology and SQL language
- Proven experience in working with BI tool. Experience in Tableau is an advantage
- Proven experience in BI project management and external vendor management