Are you a master of finding what’s wrong with the software? Do you understand what users need and can explain it well to the R&D teams? Are you the one who does not compromise when it comes to quality assurance processes? Then this is right position for you.
As the QA Automation Manager at Roojoom you will lead, establish and impact the way we test and release our product to our growing number of customers.
What you’ll be doing
- You will create Quality Assurance Plans, coordinating activities with project/product/development/analytics team plans.
- You will create and manage both manual and automated tests
- You will play a key role in the design, planning, and testing of Roojoom’s customer journey platform
- You will lead the data quality processes of the platform
- You will report QA activities and escalate project/product quality problems
- You will manage, guide and grow a team of QA testers
You'd be a good fit if you have...
- 3+ years experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Proven experience in automated tests
- Experience in testing AI modules
- Knowledge and understanding in QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Coding experience in OO languages (Java, C#, Python etc.)
- Experience in SQL
- Self-starter, pusher with ‘can do’ attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SAAS products and continues deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English